Friday, June 8, 2007


Friday Morning Odds And Ends

Odds and ends clear out sale. Stray facts, cheap. No offer refused.

Want to hear what Blue Girl sounds like? I did. Just follow the link to listen to her recent interview on KCUR. I think she represented us well.

I just picked this up at the McClatchy Washington Bureau website.

Questions on U.S. attorneys' firings?

Congress continues to investigate the Justice Department¹s dismissal of at least nine U.S. attorneys, and related issues about the role politics may have played. If you have questions about this evolving story, send them to questions@mcclatchydc.com.

Next week McClatchy reporters Marisa Taylor and Margaret Talev, who have broken many of this saga's key stories, will supply answers when our newly designed Web site debuts.
I think I might submit a few questions of my own. What about you?

A couple of days ago, I used Dave Helling as a literary device. I have to give credit when credit is due. Dave and Micheal Mahoney did a great job pulling together all the threads of what The Blog Of Independence calls the Kansas City Voting Rights Massacre during a recent visit to KCUR's Up To Date with Steve Kraske. Give the June 7, 2007, podcast a listen.