Thursday, July 12, 2007


Schaddenfreude alert!

I love it when hypocrites get a few thousand calories of just desserts.

Jack Burkman is the right-wing nutjob who said this: "[T]his issue [gay marriage] and the moral fabric of the country is five times as important as the war on terror and the war in Iraq combined... I mean, if Osama bin Laden thinks he can defeat the United States by knocking over buildings, he's crazy. But where we will fall and where we are falling as a civilization is from within."


And I just found out that he is on the D.C. Madam's phone list!!!

Oh, sweet God's of hypocrisy and come-uppance, I offer you blessings!!!

So perverts with fetishes who hire hookers and exploit women - while trashing other people whose behaviors don't harm anyone else, or even the participants - are not a problem, but if my Uncle Billy were to make an honest woman of my Aunt Richard after 40 years of a monogamous, loving and committed relationship, western civilization would surely crumble.

Listen up, all you "family values" hand-wringers. I am offering an olive branch here, and if you don't take it, I'm going to use it to beat you bloody...

Here it is...

You
value your family, and I will value mine, and we'll leave one another the hell alone about things that are not anyone else's damned business.

Comprende?

(h/t skippy for the picture of Burkman. Hop on over there for an overdose of snark!)