Friday, August 24, 2007


Campaign Video of the Day -- August 24, 2007



This is amazing. I just spent some time reviewing my collection of Katrina related photos (my oldest son and I spent a week helping rebuild houses in Bay St. Louis, Mississippi) when I ran across today's video. I took the photo. It is of a small firm law office 10 months after the hurricane.

Katrina confirmed the incompetent nature and uncaring heart of the Bush administration. It's response opened peoples eyes. They watched in horror as the Bushies first ignored and then tried to politicize the disaster. It was the beginning of the end of Loyal Bushie Republicanism.

If you don't do anything else today watch this very short video and imagine.

Imagine, Democrats in 2008. Posted by NLBruschi August 23, 2007.



If you want to nominate a video for consideration as Campaign Video of the Day, send an email to proctoring.congress@gmail.com Subject: Campaign Video of the Day.