Wednesday, September 26, 2007


Campaign Video of the Day -- September 26, 2007

Ok, I'll admit it, while I like all of the Democratic candidates, what John Edwards says most closely reflects what I think. Maybe it is because he is a skilled trial lawyer with genuine oratorical skills and I am an old lawyer who admires such skills. Maybe it is because we are about the same age (I'm a little older) so we reflect the same generational attitudes. Maybe it is because we both came from public schools where we both encountered teachers who encouraged us to believe that if we worked hard we could attain just as much as we could imagine. Today's video is as much a tribute to my Mrs. May as it is to John Edwards' Miss Burns. I hope you had a teacher just as inspiring.



If you come across a campaign video in need of wider play, please email a link to proctoring.congress@gmail.com subject Campaign Video of the Day.