Monday, October 22, 2007


Campaign Video of the Day -- October 22, 2007

John Edwards smacks Hillary on Real Time is the kind of thing I thought we would be seeing a lot this season. The video is not officially from Edwards campaign, but I bet they are glad ohio4edwards posted it. If eitherr Edwards or Obama is to win one of them has to take the shine off of Hillary's armour. The best way to do that is to paint Hillary as being Bush/Cheney Lite. Given her "oh so cozy" ties to the Israel lobby, and her incredibly tone deaf vote on Iran a few weeks ago, that shouldn't be hard. At least that is what ohio4dedwards hopes.



I really would like to see a video from Chris Dodd talking about defending the Constitution from the teleco Democrats, but so far I haven't found anything. If you do, or if you find a video of any strip you think needs wider play, please email a link to proctoring.congress@gmail.com subject campaign video of the day. We would love to consider it.

UPDATE: I found Chris Dodd talking about his teleco hold. You can see it here. Bad sound and all, the video, from the Dodd campaign, deserves a look. If you have a better video, send me the link.