Thursday, October 25, 2007


Campaign Video of the Day -- October 25, 2007

I am a Democrat because I believe in what Joe Biden says in today's video. Joe is right when he says "show me your budget and I will show you your values." America can't afford four more years of the Republican war on the middle class. We need a budget that helps regular Americans just like you and me. Watch "Joe Biden - Caucus4Priorities Message" and you will understand why it is important that Republicans be swept from both the White House and Congress next November. You will also understand why the video is the Campaign Video of the Day.



This video was posted to YouTube by ccvtee yesterday

If you discover a campaign video in need of broader play, please email a link to Campaign Video of the Day at proctoring.congress@gmail.com