Thursday, December 20, 2007


Immanuel Kant Attack Ad

Sorry I am late with tonight's funny, but my wife and I have been wrapping presents for the grand kids. We have a lot of presents.

Tonight I thought you might want to see an attack ad from one of the down ballot races. For all of our philosophy majors, the ad is self explanatory. If you didn't major in philosophy count yourself lucky.



The video was posted to youtube by KingHotPants.

I am required by blue girl to give a disclaimer when airing a controversial video I haven't cleared with the administrators. OK, the views expressed in this ad do not necessarily explain the democracy peace theory. Nor do they in any way challenge the philosophical underpinnings of the nebular theory for the creation of the solar system. Your results may vary.