Sunday, January 27, 2008


Campaign Video of the Day -- January 27, 2008

I woke up this morning thinking I would post Barack Obama's Acceptance Speech in South Carolina. Watch it. It is another Obama classic. My alternative was to show Hillary's concession speech, but Hillary didn't give a concession speech. She didn't bother to thank her supporters. She just jumped on a jet and left town.

Then I saw Lee Stranahan's latest parody, and realized that if I don't show it to you this morning, you will have seen it by this evening anyway. Lee's parody captures the essence of the uneasy feelings a lot of Democrats have about Billary and especially about Bill Clinton's performance these last few days.

I really wish that Hillary were running on her own. She is a formidable candidate. Billary, not so much. "Bill and HIllary -- Experienced" after the break.

If you encounter a campaign video in need of a broader play, please email the link to proctoring.congress@gmail.com subject campaign video of the day.

Video after the break.