Tuesday, August 7, 2007


Campaign Video of the Day -- August 7, 2007

Vote Democratic was posted by jckfstr on August 6, 2007.



What was America thinking? What was America thinking?

I have found the first non-professionally produced pro-Hillary Clinton ad I have seen in a long time. It is entitled Hillary Clinton Gives Water To A Thirsty Man. It was posted to YouTube by DAMNEDCROATIAN. If nothing better is nominated it will probably be tomorrow's winner.

Josh Marshall says that the Brownback for President commercial entitled Brownback to Romney: Facts Are Facts is the best use of viral video in the campaign so far. I am not so sure. Neither are other people who have rated it.

I am really looking for nominations from our readers. The more the merrier.

To nominate a video as Campaign Video of the Day, please email me a link to proctoring.congress@gmail.com subject: Campaign Video of the Day.