Monday, July 9, 2007


SICKO REVIEW

I have been reading about SICKO, and especially about the impact the movie is having on just plain folks. I heard the other day about a bunch of viewers in Texas who walking out of the movie, held an impromptu meeting and formed a group to do something about health care. I don't know if that story is true, but there is no doubt the moving is having a positive impact. Here is a video review of SICKO. The reviewer seems pumped. The video was filmed on June 30, 2007.



The reviewer calls himself sxephil. Here is how he describes himself:

Facts:
1. I'm Independent (Not Repub/Dem)
2. My views are almost that of a centralist, not too liberal and not too conservative.
3. I am proud to be an American, but I think A LOT of us need to step up for a change.

PS. Because I know someone will say it. NO, I was not sponsored to make this video for the movie or movies.com.
What do you think about the movie?