Sunday, April 29, 2007


Why I Am A Lousy Blogger

I like to start my day with a cruise around the net. Usually I post something I find here. This morning I found something right away and instead of cruising, I lingered for an hour. Bill Moyers Journal has just posted Friday's show on the web. If like mine, your local public television show is doing a fundraising auction or if your local public television channel doesn't carry Moyers, spend an hour this morning watching his show. He has interviews with Josh Marshall and Jon Stewart, and a story about the late David Halberstam. Trust me, the hour you spend watching Moyers will be better spent than watching Tim Russert's dog and pony show.

Sorry for not finding the outrage or bit of humor this morning. Blue Girl needs to pay me more if she doesn't want me distracted by high quality television.